Transitional, Single Family,Detached - Mebane, NC
Wonderful 3 bedroom home on a cul de sac flat, lot in convenient Mebane location. Features include an open floor plan with kitchen opening to family room and sun room. 42 inch cabinets in kitchen for loads of storage. Kitchen pantry and utility room. Master suite has a cathedral ceiling, large walk in closet, garden tub and separate shower and dual sinks. Secondary bedrooms are amply sized. Bonus room and third bathroom is on second floor.2 car garage. Minutes from downtown, shopping and I-40.
Julia Tucker of Coldwell Banker Advantage - Chapel Hill
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Durham.Chapel Hill & Burlington,
Vol. 41, Issue 05, Page 4CS.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps; Zoned A/C
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Bonus Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Alamance - E. Alamance,Alamance - S Mebane,Alamance - Woodlawn
- Alamance - E. Alamance,Alamance - Woodlawn,Alamance - S Mebane
- Alamance - S Mebane,Alamance - E. Alamance,Alamance - Woodlawn
- Alamance - S Mebane,Alamance - Woodlawn,Alamance - E. Alamance
- Alamance - Woodlawn,Alamance - E. Alamance,Alamance - S Mebane
- Alamance - Woodlawn,Alamance - S Mebane,Alamance - E. Alamance